Massage therapy involves hands-on deep tissue techniques to the muscles for the purpose of increasing circulation, reducing muscle spasms, relieving tension, enhancing muscle tone, promote healing and increasing range of motion.
How will this benefit your dog?
- Reduces pain and/or discomfort from stiffness, inflammation and muscle spasms
- Improves muscle tone, flexibility and range of motion
- Increase energy
- Reduces anxiety and stress
- Promotes blood and lymph circulation
- Better efficacy of the immune system
- Aids in healing from surgery or injury
- Builes trusts, self-confidence and sociability
- Promotes longevity and slows degenerative processes
- Provides overall well-being for your pet